The ASE invites paper and session proposals for the ASSA Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from January 3-5, 2021. This year’s theme is Stratification and
The ASE welcomes academics and practitioners who regard economic behavior to be the result of complex social interactions with ethical consequences.
We bring together academic economists, graduate students, and practitioners at regional, national, and international meetings.
Our awards and grants recognize and support social economics research and service to the social economics community.
New Articles from Our Journals
- Portuguese Social and Solidarity Economy’s ‘Substantive Meaning:’ Constructing an Alternative Path to European Cohesion
- Poverty and Inequality in the Matrilineal Society of Meghalaya in the North-Eastern Region of India
- Aid in Modulating the Impact of Terrorism on FDI: No Positive Thresholds, No Policy
- Women, labour market outcomes and religion: evidence from the British labour market
- Why corporations inhibit social progress: a brief review of corporations from chapter 6 ‘Markets, Finance and Corporations. Does Capitalism have a Future?’
- Quality of governance, social capital and corruption: local governance and the Pakistan marketplace
Connect with ASE
Become a Member
Our low-cost membership gives you online access to both our journals, permits you to present at ASE-sponsored conferences, and entitles you to vote on ASE governance issues. Members also receive instructions about how to suggest announcements for the ASE Announcements list, and may (optionally) subscribe to print editions of the journals at a special members-only rate.
Want to receive timely announcements about conferences, awards, and other events of interest to the social economics community? Our ASE Announcements email list (which replaces the older ASE Listserv) delivers these to your Inbox.